To report any violations or abuse of our services, or to enquire about this policy, contact Orbit Softek by mail email@example.com or call +971-5858-97869 .
1. Data Compilation
1.1.The information compiled by Orbit Softek incorporates several data elements for businesses and consumers. The information is acquired from reliable sources and we take utmost care through specific quality control procedures to verify and maintain the accuracy of the said information.
1.2.Our Business to Business Marketing database is sourced from the following reputed sources:
1.3 We also collect information on our website and other branded websites, where from time to time we act as an agent to collect data for some of our partners. When filling out subscription or information request forms, visitors are required to fill out personal data that includes name, official email addresses, and official point of contact (phone numbers). This is in order to serve our clients and visitors better at their own convenience.
1.4 The information we collect is used to create demographic profiles of our subscribers, clients, and visitors so we can improve the content of our website and email alerts.
2. Disclosure and/or Sharing of Personal Information
2.1. Orbit Softek reserves full ownership over the information collected on this domain (https://www.orbitsoftek.com/) and its subsidiaries. The said information is collected from reputed sources (Section 1.2) and from different points in the said domain and its sub-domains. We will not sell, share, and/or rent the said data to third-party vendor(s) in other ways than disclosed as below: In reasonable need to offer similar services When you have provided us consent for the purpose When we are legally obliged to do so Sections 2.2 and 2.3 discuss the above conditions in detail.2.2. Usage of Personal Data 2.2.1. We lawfully process subject data in abiding to fulfill our "legitimate interests". The following includes a non-exhaustive list of "legitimate interests" under which we operate: Betterment of our Services by providing easily accessible and usable technology(ies) that enable our clients to execute their business objectives with more certainty. When prior consent is asked from and provided by subjects through the same channel of communication, and the objective of such communication is in line with clause a). Where processing in necessary to comply with our legal obligations, and on demand from regulatory authorities. 2.2.2. The data and content provided or made available to us by users across our different Services is used in the collection, compilation and collation of data of respective subjects. Subject data is also used in conducting research and development programs to improve user experiences across our digital spectrum, and for the overall improvement of our Services. 2.2.3. We notify subjects about the usage of their data in writing, through emails or other media as available (SMS, push notifications etc.) and agreed by both parties. Our communications may also include: Service Messages: to acknowledge ongoing and concluded transactions and interactions. Examples include: welcome messages, meeting schedules etc. There are no opt-out options for service messages. When prior consent is asked from and provided by subjects through the same channel of communication, and the objective of such communication is in line with clause a). Marketing Communications: on our own behalf or on behalf of known third parties. Such communications maybe sent when subjects have shown interest in receiving so – even when they do not have an account with us. Each of our marketing communications has an opt-out option at the footer of the messaging, in case subjects desire to stop receiving future mails in the same regard. 2.2.4. We do not use personal data to engage in automated decision-making about subjects. 2.3. Sharing of Personal Data 2.3.1. We share subject data with: Our Affiliates (legal entities controlled by us, controlling us, or share a common authority of control with us) within reasonable limits, with the sole purpose of providing our Services. Selected Third Parties, including our business partners, vendors/suppliers, and sub-contractors, for the performance of the contract we are in with them. Analytics and Search Engine Providers who assist us in improving our digital presence from time to time. 2.3.2. Under special circumstances, we may disclose your data to other third parties too. Such circumstances may include and not be limited to: Selling or buying of business assets Business acquisition by third party (data may become a transferred asset) 2.3.3. We ensure maximum contractual and operational safeguards in the instance of third-party processing of subject data. 2.4. Subject Rights for Data Security, Accuracy & Retention 2.4.1. Under applicable data privacy regulations, subjects may: Request for access to the data we have about them Request for the same to be updated, rectified, deleted, or blocked Request to abstain from using the said data Revoke their consent on processing their data (for consent-based processing) Request for a machine-readable copy of the data we have of them. To exercise any of the rights listed above, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at the following address: Orbit Softek, 5 Brewster Street, Glen Cove, NY 11542. Please note: We cannot always delete records of all historical data, and this is in compliance to legal audits and financial reporting purposes. 2.4.2. Opt-out Policy: Upon your request, Orbit Softek will: Allow any subscriber to "opt out" of further promotional contacts/li> Use reasonable efforts to allow subscriber to update/correct personal information previously submitted which he/she states is erroneous to the extent such activities will not compromise privacy or security interests Initiate reasonable efforts to functionally delete the subscriber and his/her personal information from its database. Visitors should be aware that it might be impossible to completely delete erroneous information or a visitor's personal information without some residual information remaining in its database because of backups and records of deletions. 2.4.3. In case of breaches or any other data-related concerns (subject to this privacy statement), subjects may lodge complaints with their regional data privacy regulator. 2.4.4. We retain subject data for as long as it is reasonably necessary, for providing our Services. Such data is anonymized in a reasonably practical time-frame after the subject stops using our Services. 2.4.5. Sufficient safeguards are taken while transferring subject data to other countries. We are obliged to provide a copy of said safeguards and related privacy rights on request by the subjects in concern.
3. Data Security & ConfidentialityAt Orbit Softek, we give utmost importance to safeguard your privacy, at every step of processing or storing your personal information. We take every step to protect the confidentiality and security of the said data. We apply a state-of-the-art server with the latest encryption. To provide you better services, without causing any disruption to your experience with us, we may share your personal information only with partners whose products/services are relevant to you. 3.1. Orbit Softek ensures that all customer data remains the property of the respective customers. We also do not use, rent, sell, transfer, or otherwise expose the contents of the tracking information resulting from click-through, messages opened, messages read, or eCommerce conversions. Orbit Softek provides an SSL encrypted, password-protected mechanism for viewing and extracting customer data. 3.2. We maintain all customer data in a carrier-class secure facility protected by firewalls and other security devices. These measures are designed to protect visitor and client information from loss, misuse, or unauthorized alteration. 3.3. We use a third party for credit card processing. This intermediary is solely a link in the distribution chain and is not permitted to store, retain, or use the information provided expect for the sole purpose of credit card processing. We restrict access to this information to only those employees who require the information for business purposes.
5. Third-party Site LinksOrbit Softek' website or messages may contain links to other (third-party) websites. Orbit Softek is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such "other" websites. Third parties may independently collect information about website visitors when users view ads or other communications from third parties through Orbit Softek products or services. Visitors must contact the third-party companies directly regarding actions on these matters. In addition, the existence of a link to another site or resource does not constitute a recommendation or endorsement of that. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for any information leakage at any of the sites linked to/from this directory and henceforth advice you to use such sites at your own risk.
6. Unsolicited Commercial Email (SPAM)Orbit Softek is committed to providing a permission-based model for email marketing. To that end, we carry a strict internationally acclaimed anti-spam policy for all of our clients. Our clients are explicitly prohibited from sending any unsolicited material to recipients who have not expressed their permission to receive communications from them. Our services may only be used for lawful purposes and may not violate or intervene any local, state, federal or international laws. These policies are part of our broader reaching Acceptable Use Policy that each of our clients are contractually bound to. Violation of this policy will lead to speedy termination of all access to Orbit Softek’ applications, servers, and network.
7. Campaign Content (Emails)We review the content of the email campaigns sent through our platform to verify compliance with the state, national, or international laws. In this regard, we use software with content algorithms to track the content of said email campaigns. This filtering benefits all users who avail our services and it reduces bounces and ensures high deliverability.